big ice storm last night, though, for the most part, the ice seems to have been dried up by the arctic winds it came in on.
but there is still enough salt on the roads now to last us the entire winter. I guess the rain managed to dissolve it as they were putting it down, so the salt is now worked deep into the cracks in everything.
and people wonder why cars in the midwest always have horrible paint and rust conditions...
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh lame, there should be a better way to edit comments... anyhoo, I said that I don't wonder. heh heh. And then I wanted to add that I was nearly frozen out of my car that morning - had to pour hot water over the whole edge of the door and then pray that it didn't re-freeze while I went back inside to finish getting ready for work. And I had thought I was going to be on time by going out to start my car early...
Post a Comment