B and I went to go see The Suits (Harry Bright, Michael Spivak, Ira Goldberg, and Rig Gelfand) at the square last night, and met up with H and G there. It was fun.
The Suits is a bunch of MUM executives (hence the name) who play 50's and 60's era stuff, from Chuck Berry to the Beatles to... um, everything, I guess. They're fun to watch. Unfortunately, Harry injured his hand right before the show, and so wasn't playing guitar much, just a few solos, really.
After watching the show for a while, B went home to sleep and H, G, and I went to Second Street to hang out for a while, which was fun, too. We talked a bit about Internet access in Fairfield (I SO can't wait for LISCO's fiber project to light up), the future of TV and media delivery (one of my favorite topics, historically), what TV show's we've been watching lately (they're near the end of their truly epic Star Trek run, we're near the end of Veronica Mars), and so forth.
And then I went home and went to bed. Today I'm cleaning house to prepare for having my parents over for lunch tomorrow. Yay!
Sunday, May 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am SOOOO glad you guys called us out. I had spent pretty much the whole day on the couch (I was TIRED) and I definitely needed to get out for a bit. Fun times!!
Post a Comment