Saturday, August 11, 2007

blogging in Madison


blogging in Madison
Originally uploaded by professor k
B and I are in Madison, Wisconsin, for the weekend+a few days to get away from the heat and celebrate her birthday. At the moment, we're in Manna Cafe (one of my three or four all-time favorites, along with Revelations in Fairfield, Fair Grounds in Iowa City, Spider House in Austin, and Buchanan's in Boulder, and, ok, that's five), working, blogging, etc. B got a cool birthday present: a Canon PowerShot/Digital Elph SD850, which she used to take this picture. It's got more megapixels than my D40 and image stabilization, and it's about the size of a deck of cards, so you can take it anywhere. It's all coolness.

Looked up the weather in Fairfield this morning and am very glad that we've got a predicted high temp of almost ten degrees cooler here.

Ok, back to work! Have a good weekend, all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The weather was better today. Or at least the heat isn't bothering me too much yet. I think I like the change from being in Seattle for 15 yrs.