I’m sitting cross-legged in my office with my keyboard on my lap and LTJ Bukem and Leftfield on my headphones, wondering what to write about, and it occurs to me: I don’t really have anything to get worked up about. Which means, basically, that I don’t really have anything to write about. All too often, what it takes to get my really spewing text on my keyboard is a really good rant about something. Which is why, for example, I found myself writing a lot more last fall during the election cycle. The was Stuff Going On, and it had to be Commented On.
But now? Nothing much. I mean, chunks of America have lost their minds over political stuff, but fuck them anyways. Can’t be bothered.
Same goes for more diary-type stuff, not so much to write about. Probably because I was there and I remember it well enough, so not so much need to put it down on paper.
So move along, nothing to see here. Go read Doktor Sleepless or something.
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment