Sunday, September 03, 2006

i can log in to blogger again!!!

whew, thank god. had a bit of a panic a day or two ago when it seemed like it only wanted to link to my Google Account (which has no blogs associated with it), not my actual Blogger account.

But now, I am back!!

I had some kind of rant worked up about something, either foreign policy or (more likely) economics, but I've forgotten it now.

people have been telling me to look up an options trading strategy called Iron Condor. Perhaps I will, and write something up about it. But later. Not up for high finance right now. Just glad my blogging works.

2 comments:

Heather said...

yay! We likes teh blogging!

Heather said...

oooh, thanks for the shopping tips. We're pretty good on dishes honestly - got a lot from the wedding, but good stuffs! and yeah, Ananda is in town and has her same cell as in DC, I can give you if you want...