Wednesday, September 13, 2006

maybe i need a tumblelog...

tumblelogs are interesting. i come up with a lot of little one or two sentence things that really ought to go on the blog, but aren't quite worth a whole post.

i bring this up because of a few examples from today:

  • I think one of the strongest arguments for opening an adventure-sports sort of shop would be to be able to put up a sign reading, "gone for a walk. back in a week."
  • updates on work stuff, to keep myself focused on work goals.
  • there were a couple from yesterday, too, which I have mostly forgotten
  • oh, yeah, here's one:
  • "the FHS band is parked on my street and won't stop playing."
  • there were at least two others from today which I've forgotten.

ok, back to work.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I see no reason why you can't have both in one - tumbles when you have em, and full blogs when you have those! No rules!