Professor K explains why you are wrong.
haha. Is it anything like, you don't have roommates anymore, so your house feels empty? I get little snippets of phrases a lot, that just sound good in my head and keep spinning around for no reason really.My word verification is: blynq. I'm pronouncing that blink. so there.
it was something like that, though in a more long-term sort of way.my verification word is "kwrkjzl". I'm going to pronounce it "kwrkjzl".
Post a Comment
2 comments:
haha. Is it anything like, you don't have roommates anymore, so your house feels empty?
I get little snippets of phrases a lot, that just sound good in my head and keep spinning around for no reason really.
My word verification is: blynq. I'm pronouncing that blink. so there.
it was something like that, though in a more long-term sort of way.
my verification word is "kwrkjzl". I'm going to pronounce it "kwrkjzl".
Post a Comment